CRICOS Course Code: 108872K
ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
BSB50420– Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
Are you an international student looking to gain a comprehensive education in leadership and management? Look no further than Stanford Institute of Technology, located in the vibrant city of Melbourne. Our Diploma of Leadership and Management course is best in Melbourne. It is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the business world.
BSB50420- Diploma of Leadership and Management program covers a range of units, including strategic planning, team management, project management, and organisational leadership. With a focus on practical skills and real-world application, our diploma program ensures that you are ready to take on the challenges of today’s business environment.
As a student at Stanford Institute of Technology, you’ll benefit from our experienced and dedicated faculty, who bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the classroom. You’ll also have access to our state-of-the-art facilities, including modern classrooms and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you prefer to study on-campus or online, our Diploma of Leadership and Management program is flexible and accommodating. We understand that our international students may have unique needs, and we are committed to providing the support and resources you need to succeed.
So why wait? Enroll now in the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management course at Stanford Institute of Technology located in Melbourne and take the first step towards a successful career in leadership and management.
|Certificate Re-issue Fees||$50|
|Change of CoE||$100.00|
|Unit Repeat cost||$350|
|Replacement Student ID||$15|
Note: Please refer student handbook and refund policy for further information
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Quality Assurance : As a registered training organisation (RTO), the Institute operates within the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework (VETQF) and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications and Units of Competency.
(According to the RTO)
|IELTS (General or Academie) overall||PTE Academic||TOEFL PB||TOEFL IBT||CAE Scale||ELICOS(General English)|
|5.0||38||478||51||154||+ 15 weeks|
|4.5||30||450||40||146||+ 30 weeks|
Note: Results older than two years are not acceptable (for offshore applicants) . OR
1. Minimum age of 18 years and above. Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or higher. English Language Requirements (meet one of the requirements outlined below) .
2. Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa,
United Kingdom or United States OR
3. Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or Certificate III or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework. OR
4. Applicants originating from students visa assessment levels 1 and 2 countries without the required IELTS or equivalent score must undertake the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test. For further information on student visa assessment levels visit Department of Home Affairs’ website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au. Additionally, the learner is required to: Complete pre-training review and Langauge, literacy and numeracy test.
5. Additionally, the learner is required to:
Onshore International Students:
● Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience.
● Complete the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test.
Offshore International Students
● Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience. This will be conducted either via video call (e.g. Skype) or phone call to the prospective learner.