ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
|Certificate Re-issue Fees||$50|
|Change of CoE||$100.00|
|Unit Repeat cost||$350|
|Replacement Student ID||$15|
Note: Please refer student handbook and refund policy for further information
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Quality Assurance : As a registered training organisation (RTO), the Institute operates within the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework (VETQF) and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications and Units of Competency.
(According to the RTO)
|IELTS (General or Academie) overall||PTE Academic||TOEFL PB||TOEFL IBT||CAE Scale||ELICOS(General English)|
|5.0||38||478||51||154||+ 15 weeks|
|4.5||30||450||40||146||+ 30 weeks|
Note: Results older than two years are not acceptable (for offshore applicants) . OR
1. Minimum age of 18 years and above. Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or higher. English Language Requirements (meet one of the requirements outlined below) .
2. Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa,
United Kingdom or United States OR
3. Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or Certificate III or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework. OR
4. Applicants originating from students visa assessment levels 1 and 2 countries without the required IELTS or equivalent score must undertake the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test. For further information on student visa assessment levels visit Department of Home Affairs’ website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au. Additionally, the learner is required to: Complete pre-training review and Langauge, literacy and numeracy test.
5. Additionally, the learner is required to:
Onshore International Students:
● Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience.
● Complete the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test.
Offshore International Students
● Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience. This will be conducted either via video call (e.g. Skype) or phone call to the prospective learner.