ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
|Certificate Re-issue Fees||$50|
|Change of CoE||$100.00|
|Unit Repeat cost||$350|
|Replacement Student ID||$15|
Note: Please refer student handbook and refund policy for further information
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Quality Assurance : As a registered training organisation (RTO), the Institute operates within the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework (VETQF) and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications and Units of Competency.
(According to the RTO)
- Diploma or advanced diploma qualification completed in any sector
- Minimum age of 18 years and above
- Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 11 or higher
|IELTS (General or Academie) overall||PTE Academic||TOEFL PB||TOEFL IBT||CAE Scale||ELICOS(General English)|
|5.5||46||506||62||162||+ 15 weeks|
|5.0||38||478||51||154||+ 30 weeks|
|4.5||30||450||40||146||+ 45 weeks|
Note: Results older than two years are not acceptable (for offshore applicants)
2. Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
3. Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or successfully completed substantial components (50% or more units according to the training package) Certificate III or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework on a student visa.
4. Applicants originating from student visa assessment levels 1 and 2 countries without the required IELTS, or equivalent score must undertake the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test. For further information on student visa assessment levels visit Department of Home Affairs’ website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.
Additionally, the learner is required to:
- Complete the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test prior to the commencement of the course.
Onshore International Students
- Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience.
Offshore International Students
Complete the Pre-Training Review which aims to identify training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to learner and relevant experience. This will be conducted either via video call (e.g. Skype) or phone call to the prospective learner.